Bill Callahan is known as "Bill The Oyster Man" and has always had his hands in the ocean.
- He started out by earning a degree in oceanography from Humboldt State University in 1977.
- Worked for American Shell Corp. in Moss Landing from 1977-81.
- Pacific Harvest Seafood in San Jose from 1981-83
- In 1983 he started Intertidal Aquafarms, Inc. Bill has become infamous in Santa Cruz and Monterey County for his wonderful oysters. Bill still owns and operates Intertidal Aquafarms today.
- In 1997 Bill started his second (dual) career as a teacher at Watsonville High School where he has started some great programs for the kids there.
To get a hold of Bill, you can either call him at (831) 476-4187 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to have the Oyster Bar at your event?
Booking an Oyster Bar at your event could be the best thing at your party. Send an email to oysters @ BillTheOysterMan dot Com with
- Date of event
- Number of people
- Special needs